rp-pppoe with usb modems.

Hello people,

I have been having some difficulties getting my usb modem to work in linux. Of course my first is stupidity in not insisting that my ISP send me an ethernet one. But now I've got it I want to try and get it going.

I've got it to the stage where the usb drivers are working but I.m having difficulty getting the pppoe side of things to work. Has anyone on the list done this before? Would you be able to guide me though the process of getting the adsl connection up and running.

Shelagh