FC3 and Nvidia driver 7167

Hi, I installed Fedora Core 3, a clean install....didnt not face any
problems at all

Then I downloaded the nvidia driver from the vendor's site, followed
the instructions i.e.
switch to runlevel 3, run the installer, ignore the warnings, edit the
xorg.conf(# the dri and enabling the glx modules and changing the
driver line to nvidia) and restart the X.

But, it is giving me some error that module nvidia.ko cannot be found,
and it is accessing a corrupt library, could someone help?

Regards
Ankur Jain