Re: 802.11b device...any good?

I went with the 330 for 802.11g,
<http://usa.asus.com/products/communication/wireless/wl-330/overview.htm>, because there wasn't a two week wait.

sorry to hear about the lackluster performance as an access point.

from win2k I ran the "wireless setting utility" and it seems to work fine as an 802.11g adapter...but when I plugged it into a hub and then the hub into the computer, no luck.  how do you configure it in linux?  it seems to require some sort of driver software, and doesn't like being plugged into the hub.

thanks,

Thufir

--
This is an email sent via the webforum on http://fcp.homelinux.org