Motherboard Recommendations

Hi.

I want to build a web/e-mail/file server running FC for home network use. I'd appreciate some recommendations for motherboards to put in the machine. They can be Intel or AMD processor based, I'm not picky. I would like to pick up something fairly new in technology, because it seems like you build something, try and get an upgraded processor or something for it a year or so later, and you can't get parts. This has happened with several servers I've purchased in the past. I also don't won't to spend an arm and a leg on dual processor server boards.

I've done some web searching but can't seem to find any info, and I can't seem to find compatibility information on the Redhat site.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks

gib

Gib Gilbertson Jr. Tierramiga Info Systems 619-287-8647 Support http://www.tmisnet.com San Diego's Friendly ISP