rsync fails to update/syncronize files with Chinese name

Part 1:
Those newly created files in Chinese name in source hard drive can't be copied into destination hard drive.
Those current files in Chinese name in source hard drive can't be copied into destination hard drive.
Those current files in Chinese name in source hard drive when content is changed, such change is not updated in destination hard drive.
Part 2;
File name in English with contents in Chinese in source hard drive can be copied into destination hard drive, and if the content in it has been change, such change will also be updated in destination hard drive.
Here is my script for doing my backup and update;

mount -t vfat -o iocharset=utf8,codepage=950 /dev/hdg5 /mnt/ms
mount -t vfat -o iocharset=utf8,codepage=950 /dev/hdl5 /mnt/bak
rsync -av /mnt/ms/ /mnt/bak/

Can anyone help? Thanks