Re: pppd...

Tasos Bazotis wrote:
Alexander Dalloz wrote:

Am Do, den 17.03.2005 schrieb Tasos Bazotis um 18:16:

Can anyone help me with setting up pppd parameters?
I've just installed fedora and I don't seem to be able to connect to the internet. I'd appreciate it if someone could walk me through the necessary steps to connect to the internet using fedora.

How do you try to connect? Using an analog modem connection or DSL?

I am using an analog modem (micronet shuttle 3000E).

Did
you use system-config-network already to setup your connection?

Alexander

 No I have't used

system-config-network to setup my connection.

Well perhaps you could give system-config-network a try then?

You might also try "wvdial", which I've found easy to use in the past before I got ADSL ;-)

Paul.