Re: R: R: (no subject)

Marco Franceschin wrote:
Dear Paul, I typed the command you suggested:

# yum install openmotif21

and it seemed to work fine, but when I verify it seems not to be
installed. Should I download some other file than what I have downloaded
so far?

The only strange thing is that it asks me something about dependences,
and I have tried to answer both yes and not, but the result is the same.

The correct answer to use in this case is "y". Please post the actual output of yum so that we can see what's going on.

P.S. Please do not top-post on this mailing list.

Paul.