How to install the Nvidia kernel module to the old kernel

Hello!

I install the Nvidia driver 7167 and found smoothly  in kernel 770 and
I want to install also to the old kernel due to xorg.conf updated and
would load the nvidia driver when X start.

How to install the module to the old kernel because I found the
install program always install the module in the running one?

Do I need to boot to the old kernel and install ?

Wong Kwok Hon