how to remove ONE usb device??

Hello there!

I'm running FC3, fully updated with the RC3 of VMWare. I want to use a no-name USB Bluetooth dongle on a VMWare session, and when I plug it in after the session has booted and is in focus I can use the dongle. But when I have to restart the session it can't take control over the dongle anymore because it is in use on the hostsystem. What do I have to unload on the host-side in order to be able to use it again? Unloading the OHCI, UHCI or EHCI (depending on what USB bus the dongle happens to be) disables everything on that bus, and that is not what I want of course, I want only to disconnect the dongle. On the host-side the dongle is not in use, but still claimed....

Any ideas???

Thanks in advance for your help,
Angelo