Re: Setting up own yum update mirror

Sasa Stupar wrote:
I want to create my own yum update mirror for my office LAN only since I have 50 machines FC3 and to update all from the net is killing my inet link.
Can anyone give me some pointers where can I start with because googling didn't take me aanywhere?

I gave an outline of the procedure last week:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-March/msg02663.html

Paul.