Re: httpd error

Alexander Dalloz wrote:
Am So, den 13.03.2005 schrieb Mark Weaver um 21:08:

I wouldn't think that would be necessary if this is an "out of the box" apache installation and config. Normally when this happens with Apache 2 its because there is a <Directory> container and a <VirtualHost> container referencing the same thing and attempting to do the same thing.

Mark

Correct. This error certainly came from using the httpd.conf that
shipped with FC2 on an upgraded FC3. I had this situation on a
customer's host which I administer. The "manual" handling changed from
FC2 to FC3.

Alexander

aaaaaaah...that would certainly explain things then.

--
Mark
Linux User Since 1996