Multiple MAC addresses per single Ethernet card?

I'm trying to see if I can have multiple IPs on 1 interface.  My ISP
allows up to 8 dynamic IPs and I'd like to amalgamate them on as few
boxes as possible.

I've started a thread about multiple DHCP'd addresses and my problem is
that my ISP uses the MAC address to determine the IP address it issues
in a DHCP 'handshake'.

Is there any way to create virtual MAC addresses that are bound to a
single NIC?

-- Aaron