spamassassin tags missing from subject line

Hi,

I have spamassassin running and have it set to tag spam as ***SPAM***, but
it's not doing that. I can see in the header that spamassassin is working
- it gives the score, but there's no tag in the subject line of the spam
messages.

Here's my /etc/mail/spamassassin/local.cf
required_hits 5
rewrite_subject 1
subject_tag [***SPAM***]
report_safe 0

And here's my /etc/procmailrc
# send mail through SpamAssassin
:0 fw
* < 256000
| /usr/bin/spamassassin

I have exact same configuration on Enterprise linux and it's working fine.
But on Fedora 2, spam messages do not get tagged.
Please help. Thanks.

Olga