Re: GNOME Launcher - Startin directory?

> did you try   preference--->more preferences--->sessions
> click the 3rd tab  and add a new command if "ldabrowser" is the
> command,  the app will get launched upon login.  Is this what you were
> asking?

No, not on startup. It's being run from a Launcher icon. I need to
specify a "start in" directory so when the app starts the environment
starts in that directory. That way the application finds the
configuration files it's looking for. They reside in the same directory
the application launches from, but in this case, I'm running java and
specifying the jar file for the application. The start in directory
really needs to be where the jar file resides.

Thanks,
James