Re: Creating shortcuts

Leandro Melo wrote:

Hi.
I've installed a program under /usr/. So, when I want to start this
program I go to the /usr directory and executes the program like this
./myProgram.
How can I create a shortcut to this program and place it on my
desktop, so I could start this program just by clicking over it's
icon?

At the desktop where is empty, right click and you will see 1 of the items is add launcher, select it and you will see adding description to this launcher ( short cut), and which program this launcher is going to execute, and icon to choose from.