Trouble Installing

I have an old Compaq Proliant 2500 Server with 128 Mb of RAM installed.
However, when I run the installation, it says that I do not have enough
RAM to install.  I tried running the memory test included on Disc 1 of
the set of cds, but it only reports back 16 Megabytes.  So, it seems as
if the system is only reporting 16 Mb of the 128 Mb to Fedora.  Is there
any way to install Fedora on this server?  It has 2 Pentium Pro 200MHz
Processors.  Thanks.

B.J. Scott