backup Informix DB

I know that this might not be the right list to ask this question but
I though maybe any of you guys could help me.

Does anybody know any good software, free or for sale that runs on
RedHat (AS or ES) that backups an Informix DB to a Hard Drive, able to
backup open files and able to compress the data ?

Thank you so much.

Gentian