Re: Don't Waste Time on Fedora Mailing List Archive Searches - Search Engine Broken

David Curry wrote:
Subject thread says it all.
The basis for my assertion is many experiences trying to find information in fedora archives. Today, I made notes of steps in trying to find information in fedora-config-list archives and conducting quite a few searches for messages dealing with pup. I asked for searches on all sections, on keywords, on title, and on body. I asked for searches of the entire archive and for searches on a couple of individual months. In every case the result was the same - 0 hits. I searched on pup + yum and again 0 hits on pup with a few hits on yum.

[...]

The Red Hat archive search engine is broken, broken, broken.

I've experienced something similar, but it's not broken. Try the extended search or just entering your search query again after it returns the initial 0 found.

Works for me.

I found ~2000 hits for fedora-config-list.

--
Regards,
Matt Florido