Re: Compiling ftape modules

> Am I the only person who still has a floppy tape drive?  Does
> anyone have a
> functioning drive so they can tell me what they did?  Thanks in advance.
>
> Stephen Childress

No, Stephen, I'm here too. I've been folling this thread, not to help but to
be helped. I am still new to the Linux world and have not yet compiled any
kernel modules, so would like to do more reading on the topic.  After one or
two more pressing setup issues are sorted this week (hopefully), I will
follow the advice here to get my Colorado T1000 going.  Will report back
with the results next week.

Simon Slater