Problems with the installation graphics on Fedora 3

I downloaded and tested the cds for Fedora 3.

When I do an initial install on my test computer, the graphics go haywire when I get to the point where I want to choose the software to install. Portions of the graphics don't show at all. Old portions of the graphics do not disappear. I reach the state where I can't proceed.

I have downloaded and recorded the first of the cds a couple of times. Both copies ran through the tests on the test computer prior to the attempt to install.

The test computer has run Fedora 2, RH 3 EL, RH2.1 EL and RH WS 3 without problems.
It is a Dell Optiplex GX 110.

I maintain a dozen systems that run Fedora and about that many running the RH Enterprise systems.

Is there a fix?