Going to dualboot Windows XP and FC3 again

I just recieved a fresh hard drive that I want to use to install Windows
XP Home on, while leaving FC3 on the existing drive that I have. I am
not sure how I should set up the drives - should the drive with XP be
the primary (and FC3 secondary/slave) or vice versa.  I've heard Windows
will complain if it's not the primary drive.

Also, I'd like to use the GRUB boot loader to boot both XP and Windows
(I use it for FC3).  How I do I modify the bootloader so that it will
offer options to boot XP and FC3, and I can set it to load FC3 if I
don't do anything?

I'm also new to installing hard drives, so if anyone could give me a
complete walkthrough for installing a new hard drive (with a drive that
already exists on this machine with FC3 on it) and then installing XP,
then setting up the GRUB bootloader to dual-boot XP and FC3 on it, would
be very much appreciated.

Jared