Uninstalling GRUB

Hello. I'm very, very new to Linux. Currently I have FC 3 installed on a 2nd hard drive on my computer, with Windows XP on my primary. When I installed FC 3, I opted to install the GRUB boot loader. Well, now I want to remove FC 3 and the boot loader from my system, but simply removing the 2nd hard drive doesn't work. I haven't been able to find anywhere how to do that. I'm trying to uninstall everything so I can set up a Linux box server as a stand alone. Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks! JKW