K3b-MultiSessions

Hi All,

how do I instruct K3b to not overwrite data already present on a CD-RW disc, and write new stuff to it.? I get a pop up when attempting to write, which asks if I wanna delete data detected on the media, and if I choose no, it ejects the CD. In settings, I tried start multi, continue multi, with the same result. Cheers.

Mark Sargent.