Re: Display: limited brightness?

craig-fcp wrote:

I've tried searching with:
monitor
display
monitor setting
display setting

I can not find a reference Can you suggest what might work

thank you

Fritz Whittington has responded to your thread suggesting use of an application I am not familiar with. Give it a try.

The approach I was thinking about involved exiting X and from a command line using system-config-display to adjust your monitor setup parameters. If you decide to pursue that approach and do not have printed documentation giving all needed specs on your monitor you might try to locate those specs online via a google search on the monitor series.

best