Publicity

Just thought my enlightened friends would like to know that there was an
excellent piece on "The Gadget Show" on Channel 5 TV in the UK this evening.

Only a few minutes long but featuring Linux distributions, Open Office, the
Gimp, Firefox and lookalike documents prepared on both Open Office and $Soft
office, strongly emphasising the cost of purchasing the latter, and the
freedom of the former. They even pointed out that if you want to contribute,
you're very welcome! And that if you feel like downloading and installing,
the cost is.... nothing.

This is the first time I've ever seen anything like this. Well done, Channel
5.

See:-

http://www.five.tv/home/frameset/?content=6980577&;