setting up a mirror site

Hi there;

I am considering setting up a Fedora and Fedora-Legacy mirror.

However, I haven't found any information on software, file
space and bandwidth requirements.  Obviously, I would prefer
to install and checkout any software before registering as
a mirror, but all I have found on both sites is requests
to e-mail them, with an IP number, so they can set things up.

http://fedora.redhat.com/download/mirrors.html

"We reserve bandwidth for public-access mirrors. If you would
like to providepublic access to a mirror of the Fedora FTP site,
please send email to <ftp@xxxxxxxxxx> including the hostname
and IP address of the mirror, and an email contact for mirror
administration. Thank you!"

http://fedoralegacy.org/download/mirror-form.php

Support for apt and yum?          apt yum
Protocols supported?                 rsync http ftp
OS Versions Supported?          RHL 7.2 RHL 7.3 RHL 8.0 RHL 9 FC 1

Not having set up a apt, yum or rsync mirror in the past, I
would like to make sure I have all the pieces in place before
I "register".

Sakshale