Re: FC3 freezes with kernel panic

From: "Mogens Kjaer" <mk@xxxxxx>
> > Is there a option to auto reboot after a kernel panic?
> echo 5 >/proc/sys/kernel/panic

> To reboot 5 secs after a panic.

Thank you. But did not helped. in fact after reboot it freezes almost
directly after all startups are started.
The freeze comes when there will be i/o for the HDD. Its a Maxtor 120gb. But
a long fsck check (Press Y within 5 secs to ...) I snot freezing the box.
Just after all scripts are started. Just follow this list back and i see
more people with this look a like problem.
I can't even install the new.770 kernel it freezes to quick  :-S. I dont ven
think its HW related now but a FC3 problem some where.

Danny.