OT: Multiple Java SDK installs

Hi,

I've installed java 1.4.2 from sun on Fedora 3 with no problems at all.
Im now additionally trying to install a 1.4.1 SDK version. When I run the rpm, I get an error that "a newer version of this package is already installed". Does this mean I cant install multiple java SDKs on my system? Is there an easy way round this?

Thanks,

Dave