Re: GPG signature unknown

Hacksaw wrote:
Repository: http://fedora.server4you.net/

Looks like there may be quite a bunch of repos there. Since you were having a problem with a specific package and its signature, I was looking more for a pointer to a specific RPM...

Okay, that time it worked without comment. I turned off the "testing" repo.

Do they over lay each other? For instance, if a package was in updates
and testing, would the testing one show up instead of the update one?

I hope so, otherwise I get to be disturbed.

If the packages had the exact same epoch, version and release, then it would probably depend on the order in which the repos were processed by yum/update/whatever. Otherwise, you should always see the latest one.

Paul.