Re: pop3

nikos wrote:
Thanx for aswering

I've istall cyrus-imap and I have a strange problem: the clients from
network asking for user name and password although it right both of
them.

I test each user through console of fedora and they loged in
succesfully?
But from outlook express the login is rejected
Is something with the authentication?

If you're looking for a straightforward replacement for ipop3d, use dovecot. Just edit /etc/dovecot.conf and enable the pop3 protocol. Getting cyrus working will need much more configuration effort, including on your MTA.

Paul.