Re: USB memory stick list

Hi;
      I have a multifunctional usb device which is an MP3 player, FM
receiver and a flash memory. It is a generic device, a Taiwanese brand
instead a branded USB gadget. It does not work in FC2 and RedHat 9.0. I
don't have the error message with me now but if my memory serves me well,
it says something about failing to switch the speed of the USB device or
something like that. As a result, it is not mounted as a SCSI disk. My
question is, what does it take to do in order to get FC2 to support this
generic multifunctional USB device?

Regards,
TEH

Robin Laing <Robin.Laing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@redhat.com on 03/04/2005 01:51:00