Squid in Fedora

Guys,

I have a problem with Squid in Fedora. I am using cache_peer option in the Squid and all of the time that I am trying to access the option into the web sites I receive the error below.

What can I do to solve this problem ?

Thank you.

Cheers,
Hugo

While trying to retrieve the URL: http://click.uol.com.br/?

The following error was encountered:

Unable to determine IP address from host name for /click.uol.com.br/

The dnsserver returned:

Name Error: The domain name does not exist.

This means that:

The cache was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.

Your cache administrator is root <mailto:root>.

Generated Thu, 03 Mar 2005 18:57:59 GMT by on (squid/2.5.STABLE6)