Re: got the isos...........

On Wednesday 02 March 2005 20:25, EvilEvilWayz@xxxxxxx wrote:
>Ok, got the four isos, checksums are fine, burned them to my hard
> drive, burned them(the images)  to cds twice, where the
> _&!&**!@%*&$@$%#$%@$_ (mailto:&!&**!@*&$@$#$@$) *@  is the
> installer?  I don't already have linux running already.    I'd like
> to have a dual boot system but it's looking  like too much damn
> trouble.
>
>Hecklers welcome.
>
>-wolf

The 'installer' is an automatic boot to the cd IF you burned the iso's
as images AND the cdrom is made bootable in the bios.

If when you look at the burned cd, you still see the .iso file, you
burned it as a file and have a 50 cent & somewhat leaky coaster, burn
them again as images, not as files.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)