Re: Security Breach ?

On Mar 2, 2005, at 7:57 PM, Alexander Dalloz wrote:

gallery.sf.net? This is too a PHP application with frequent security updates - often enough for serious issues. Do you run an old version? "Cart Pro" does not tell me anything.

Alexander

I am running Click Cart Pro 5.1.6. The gallery version v 1.28 so that is a little out of date. Sadly, I keep
my main applications up to date however, the scripts that are run by them I have lapsed on. I guess it takes a
good lesson to be learned sometimes which remains for a lifetime.

-cs