fc3 - raid 1 setup problems

Hi y'all,

First, please tell me that raid 1 works fine w/fc3 w/no problems

if that's so, then could you please direct me to documentation on
installing raid 1 during fc install.

I have no experience w/raid and having trouble finding documentation
that will lead me by the hand and get me thru this.

well, the following might be the only problem I am having:

first I want to see what the drive layout looks like so I select
automatic partition...capture that info...then go back and choose disk
druid. I try to partition the drives w/the same sizes... I think was
only 2 partitions  dev/boot and /  and of course, swap which I just made
the same swap partition on both drives

I had both drives partitioned exactly the same...time to create dev/md0
(here's where I might have went wrong) I only created 1 device
w/mountpoint of "/". should I also make mountpoints for every
partition...wow as I am typing this, I think I know the answer...of
course I need to! lol I think anyway.

well, I would like some direction and discussion on this if you will

thx

John Rose
--
The only thing Micro$oft has done for society is make people believe
that computers are inherently unreliable.