Re: The results of your email commands

Users in my company would love to go to Evolution, however the
calendering feature causes Evolution to hang when try to access a
calender on an Exchange server.  I have searched (google) and posted
this problem to serval lists, no resolution ever came about.

My question is what version of Evolution does FC4 come with?  I would
like to find out if this version addresses this issue.  And if it
does, is there a way I can get a release candiate that I can do
testing with?

Thank you for your time and response.

   Jamie Bohr