OO-html Export Problem

All,

Is it just me, or has anyone else seen a problem with the OpenOffice
Writer export-to-HTML functionality ?  This is OO 1.1.3, in FC3, fully
up2date as of today.  Click

   File->Send->Create_HTML_Document

You should get a file dialog which will allow you to specify a destination
file to save a new HTML file.  It is titled:

   Name and Path of the HTML Document

Then enter a filename and click 'Save'.  I then get a warning dialog box
saying:

   Error loading document file:///name.html: /a2.html does not exist

This functionality is to save a file, not load a file, so something looks
to have gone wrong.  Is this a known bug yet, or should I bugzilla it ?

Jonathan