FC3 and Apache Mixed SSL & Non-SSL Virtual Hosts Config

Hello All,

How are you all doing today? Good I hope.

I have FC3 installed on a server and have recently added mod_ssl to the
Apache install because I am trying to set up an SSL test server.

the problem is that I am mixing secured and unsecured virtual hosts in my
httpd.conf and everything seems to work except the

"DocumentRoot" command that I have set in my ssl virtual host is not
working. The Apache server is looking for my secured document in
"/etc/httpd/htdocs" and I cannot seem to locate why?

Also, I have changed all of the site names, but will have multiple
unsecure sites as well as multiple secure sites.

Additionally, I have 5 IP addresses in which to work so maybe someone has
a better solution for handling this problem.

# Unsecure sites go here -------
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        DocumentRoot /www/websites/unsecure1/html
        ServerName www.unsecure1.com
        ServerAlias unsecure1.com
        ErrorDocument 404 /index.pl/page_not_found
        ErrorLog logs/www.unsecure1.com-error_log
        CustomLog logs/www.unsecure1.com-access_log common
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/www/websites/unsecure1/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        DocumentRoot /www/websites/unsecure2/html
        ServerName www.unsecure2.com
        ServerAlias unsecure2.com
        ErrorDocument 404 /index.pl/page_not_found
        ErrorLog logs/www.unsecure2.com-error_log
        CustomLog logs/www.unsecure2.com-access_log common
        ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ "/www/websites/unsecure2/cgi-bin/"
</VirtualHost>

# Secure Server Hosts Sites -- Multiple secure sites will be here
<VirtualHost www.site1.com>
    ServerName www.site1.com:443
    ServerAdmin postmaster@xxxxxxxxx
    DocumentRoot /www/websites/site1/html

    ErrorLog logs/ssl_error_log

    <IfModule mod_log_config.c>
      TransferLog logs/ssl_access_log
    </IfModule>

    SSLEngine on
    SSLCipherSuite
ALL:!ADH:!EXPORT56:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:+SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL

    SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/server.crt
    SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key

    <Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml|phtml|php?)$">
      SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
    </Files>

    <Directory "/www/websites/site1/cgi-bin">
      SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
    </Directory>
</VirtualHost>

Thanks in advance,