Re: Current status of SanDisk USB Drives on FC3

Marc Schwartz wrote:
Greetings all,

Just thought that I would follow up on this thread with an update.

I went out today and purchased the 1 Gb SanDisk USB Cruzer mini drive.

It is recognized by my system (a Dell Inspiron 5150 laptop) as /dev/sda1.

It mounts just fine and I can read and write to it without problem.

I did not have to reformat the file system on the drive.

Thanks to all for your replies and help in this thread.

Marc

This is nice to know as SanDisks are almost everywhere.

--
Robin Laing