gthumb import window and the gnome window list

Ive noticed that the gthumb import window dialog box which is displayed while images are being copied from my camera doesnt have an entry on the window list, so I cant switch between it and other programs using the mouse. Is it possible to make it so that while it is importing photo's it will display itself on the Window List?