Re: List Rules

jdow wrote:

>> ... that it helps to remove barriers to communication.

I finally exit Fedora lists entirely.

. {+_+} Good by and good riddance.

Hopefully you will not leave the lists if any of the subject matters are of interest to you or you can help someone else out with a problem.

Claiming that posting a certain way is more valuable than the other way is a venture into the "land of no results". The list was setup for Fedora users to learn from others with their previous obstacles that they personally had to overcome or read up on how a program should be setup according to design.

On the other hand, the list was not setup to have a dedicated format for only posting in a certain format. I know the subject never ceases or results in anything positive. Reading the archives would lead one to that conclusion also.

Repeating futile attempts to police the list should be better spent on dedication to helping users get the best experience from FC that is possible.

I hate to see someone repelled by a particular neverending thread. I can understand why the subject is repelling listers from contributing, since it floods their mailboxes and distracts from concentrating on asking for help or trying to give help related to Fedora usage or overcoming problems with current public releases.

Now back to our program.

Jim

-- the printer thinks its a router.