Re: X-IMail-SPAM-Connection Fedora/Mailman

Tzaia wrote:

Hello List,

I was wondering if anyone was actually using Mailman on a Fedora 3 installation and if so could they point me in the right direction as to setup of the site wide list and the syntax of the fqdn area in the mm_cfg.py file. I've got *most* of it working, but there are things in the Mailman docs that aren't the same and I'm not familiar with either Fedora or Mailman enough to make sense of what is probably pretty straightforward instructions.

Thank You,

Tzaia

What are the exact problems you are having? I'm gonna reinstall my fedora soon and I may be able to install mailman as a test here...

--
Pedro Macedo