To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: FC3 86x_64: check, burn, boot problems

hmm, tried 'linux acpi=off' instead of default enter and that didnt work, i did write down how far it got though, it gets to the line: running /sbin/loader which is the first line after it says: running install
any other suggestions?
any chance the multiple cd version or the non-64 DVD version would work better/differently?

-Scott