Re: List Rules (Follow Up to Comments)

Gustavo Seabra wrote:

Just a couple of comments..

First, i found it great that you didn't just "state" the rules, but
you also gave an explanation to them. This way they seem more logical
instead of just a buch of stupid detail for picki people.

Second, I i'd just suggest that, when you mention the use of the list
archives, to include one link to a good useful archive, like MARC one
at
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2

There are several locations for the list archives. Please use which ever one that you prefer.

Also, it may be interesting to post a link to some page with more details like archive search hints and a list of FAQs/Wikis.

There are several Wiki's. Some are dedicated to specific hardware or software packages. I've used Google to find them.
--
James McKenzie
With assistance, Now running 2.6.11rc4, Software Suspend 2