Re: FC Updates online

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 13:42:26 -0600, Thomas Cameron
<thomas.cameron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]

And even more... activate the yum cron service and it will do that for
you automatically every night. :-D

Gustavo Seabra                 Graduate Student
Chemistry Dept.         Kansas State University
Registered Linux user number 381680
If at first you don't succeed...
                              ...skydiving is not for you.