Re: Universal Boot disc and Network install

Craig Thomas wrote:
Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:

Hello,
I like to use NFS install, as it minimize the need of burning CDs to install distro. However, as far as I know, you still need to burn the disc 1 iso of the distro, to boot the system from, then specify the NFS install.

FYI you can also use the rescue CD for this, and it's under 80 MB.

You can also use the boot.iso file for this, and it's under 5MB...

(e.g. http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/3/i386/os/images/boot.iso for FC3)

Paul.