Re: Up2date problem

Ahmed Abdel-Aliem wrote:
hi
i tried to update my fedora core 3 but i failed
first i launched the update by clicking on the red icon on the task
bar, but it hangs on the header part
so i launched it from the terminal to get what errors eaxactly
preventing the update,
this is the output but i didn't understand what to do exactly.
can anyone guide me through this problem please ??

[root@192 ~]# up2date /usr/share/rhn/up2date_client/checklist.py:21:

(snip)

urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error (110, 'Connection
timed out')>

Connections to the Internet are timing out; do you need to use a proxy?

Paul.