Re: New Browsers for Old

Hi

 I've only been on the list for a month or two - but I always do
> extensive research before I bother the list - am I one of the few who
> do this?
>
> Duncan

Apparently not enough people do this but there is no need to be
annoyed. You can point them to resources when you have the patience
and skip the stuff when you are on a busy day. A gentle reminder can
help at times

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram