Re: Samba Question -- Users cannot access home directories

You may possibly have multiple security issues here. first you need to make sure that the home directories of the users has wrx properties for Apache to access them as well as the SELinux security policy. secondly you have to edit the httpd.conf file to allow Apache to look at the home directories. Look at the info at fedors.redhat.com/docs. Hope this helps.

Tim Holmes wrote:

Thomas -- there are a variety of entries in that folder, so im not
particularly sure what I should be looking for -- im kinda new at this
stuff

TIM

Tim Holmes

IT Manager / Webmaster