Re: Bugzilla FC3 and ssh

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, Satish Balay wrote:

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005, STYMA, ROBERT E (ROBERT) wrote:

I am new to using bugzilla and want to avoid
entering duplicate problems.  I believe I have
found a problem with the X display back feature
of ssh (appears to be the client side) for the
latest couple of versions used in FC3.

Make sure you read the FC3 release notes on ssh [try: ssh -Y] before assuming its a bug.

And make sure you have the most up2date openssh RPMs. The -X/-Y issue is addressed by yesterday's update.

I went to the bugzilla.redhat.com site and
looked at the query page.  I selected "Fedora Core"
and "fc3" in the first two boxes.  However,
ssh was not one of the choices.  I did a string
search on ssh and came up empty handed.

The package name is 'openssh'

Satish

-- Matthew Saltzman